Dan becomes a mannnn!

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

Miises

Dan becomes a mannnn!

Post by Miises »

10 Cloverfield Lane Trailer (2016) - Paramount Pictures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQy-ANhnUpE

I wasn't a huge fan of the original Cloverfield but this looks absolutely top notch. Produced by JJ Abrams, starring John Goodman and directed by DAN TRACHTENBERG! holy fuck!

For those that don't know who Dan is, he was one of the 3 hosts of the games/tv/movies etc review show The Totally Rad Show which this guild orginally started as the official fan guild of. I think myself and Bast are the only remaining active members who actually joined as fans of the show.

I remember Dan being an aspiring director, he did some great short films and commercials, but I believe this is his first feature film and it looks fucking awesome.

i miss TRS :( hunting for good stuff to watch/play is a pain
Bastosa

Re: Dan becomes a mannnn!

Post by Bastosa »

Whoa.

I was just watching this trailer this morning. Had no idea Dan was involved. Very very cool.

I enjoyed Cloverfield, and always thought they were overdue for a sequel. This doesn't look like the sequel I was expecting, but I will be checking it out for sure now.
"You face not Steve Bastosa alone, but the legions I command!"
Miises

Post by Miises »

I read that it's not a strict sequel. It was the found footage style which detracted from the original for me, which is done away with apparently. I'm a huge John Goodman fan too, can't wait to see this.
Mctucker

Post by Mctucker »

I was bummed when Y the Last Man got mothballed (the comic book adaptation he was set to direct last year), but it looks like he got another shot at the big leagues. He had told us last year he was working on something for Bad Robot that he couldn't talk about yet, so I am STOKED to see this is happening! Congrats to Dan!
Resident forum troll
warac

Post by warac »

Way cool, can't wait to see what he does with the movie!

Sent using Tapatalk