This is for Miig and ONLY Miig <3

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

bluenjoy

This is for Miig and ONLY Miig <3

Post by bluenjoy »

So I got sent this this post by another wow buddy of mine and I lol'd so hard I cried a little at the end hahahaha.

Scene: The raid has just wiped and the Raid Leader is trying to figure out what happened. He has done some round robin questioning and just now gotten to the Main Tank. It has become apparent that the Shadow Priest pulled aggro, after the Main Tank repeatedly told him to watch his threat, and that's when the wipe started.

Raid Leader: So, what happened here? Why did you lose aggro?

Main Tank: You snotty little bastard!

Off Tank: Hey, guys, how about we take a break for a few minutes?

Raid Leader: I'd like an answer to my question.

Guild Leader: We'll hear an answer to the question.

Raid Leader: If you were using Sunder and Devastate to hold aggro, then why would you have to use Taunt to get him off the Shadow Priest? Main Tank? You didn't use Taunt because you thought the Shadow Priest was putting out too much threat and you wanted to teach him a lesson.

Off Tank: Hey, man, take it easy there. You can't just go off on him like this!

Raid Leader: And when it went bad the DPS went down and the raid wiped!

Guild Leader: Hey, man you're out of line here. Take it easy. I'm gonna have to pull rank on you if you don't chill.

Raid Leader: You popped your potion and your healthstone and tried to save your own ass, but then the healers dropped and the raid wiped!

Off Tank: Dammit, dude, you stop it now!

Guild Leader: This is BS, man. You're out for a week! No more raids for you.

Raid Leader: Did you use Taunt and was it resisted?!?!

Off Tank: Don't answer that question.

Guild Leader: You don't have to answer that!

Main Tank: I'll answer the question. You want answers?

Raid Leader: I think I'm entitled.

Main Tank: You want answers!?!?

Raid Leader: I want the truth!

Main Tank: You can't handle the truth! Son, we raid in dungeons with mobs that dish out huge damage and those mobs have to be tanked by men with shields. Who's gonna do it? You, Raid Leader? You, Mr. Shadow Priest? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the raid wipe and you curse the aggro the Shadow Priest pulled. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that while this raid wipe sucks and is a pain in the ass, it will probably save us cash. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, probably saves us all cash. You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about in five man group quests you WANT me to hold that aggro you NEED me to hold that aggro. We use powers like Sunder, Devastate and Shield Slam. We use these powers as the backbone of a life spent defending the raid. You use freaking DOTs! I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who wears a dress and casts DOTs from behind the very shield I bring to the raid and then questions the manner in which I use it! I would rather you just said thank you and went about your DPS. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a shield and tank some mobs. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Raid Leader: Did you use taunt or let mob aggro to the priest?

Main Tank: I did the job.

Raid Leader: Did you let the mob aggro to the priest?!?!

Main Tank: You're goddamn right I did!

Raid Leader: Bastosa
Guild Leader: Juggy
Main Tank: Miig
Off Tank: that druid that's coming in <3
Shadow Priest: Crazyheals

I demand this skit be played out after a wipe <3
DOOOO IIIIT
Raid Leader: Did you use taunt or let mob aggro to the priest?
Main Tank: I did the job.
Raid Leader: Did you let the mob aggro to the priest?!?!
Main Tank: You're goddamn right I did!

--- Biggy
Sebulon

Re: This is for Miig and ONLY Miig <3

Post by Sebulon »

One small correction:
Shadow Priest: Crazyheals
to:
Shadowpriest: Sebulon

Crazy specs into talents that reduce threat and shit like that.