kordravon

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

urmom

kordravon

Post by urmom »

Just wanted to let you guys know that he makes toons on other servers just to harass people when he gets kicked out tof level 40 intances because he's bein stupid.. It's deffinately not apprieciated and if it happens again he will be reported for harassment.. Just wanted to let his guildies know what's goin on.. thanks!
Mctucker

Re: kordravon

Post by Mctucker »

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Classic. Can I get a korgometer reading please?
Resident forum troll
Korgath

Post by Korgath »

LOL this idiot was so bad as a healer omg ooom every 2 seconds MANA every pull he was qqing about. The tank was so slow and complete garbage so i started doing what i do on my main dps tanking. So of course i died cause retard healer was 600 yards away from me drinking like an idiot.Then he says too me you are not the tank if you do that again i'll let you die, so i called him a fucking faggot and they group kicked me lol. So yeah i made a toon on his server and said he was bad and told him too quit playing and that there guild is complete garbage. His name is rerollit of the guild Those guys on turalyon server so yeah fuck him retarded healer. But yeah the meter was running hardcore like a 8/10 like really everytime i looked at him he was 40 yards from the group just sitting there drinking around his totems like wtf?!!! At one point of the instance i just stopped and they all just stood there for like 5 minutes going what do we do guys? It amazes me how people threaten to report for harrassment. Those are the people i would love too meet in real life so i could crush there skull into the ground
Miises

Post by Miises »

.· ` ' ´ _
0_____10
Korg-o-meter reading: [10/10]

edit: wtf the korgometer resists any spaces I put in it