How is Azeroth these days?

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

sockz

How is Azeroth these days?

Post by sockz »

I've been working a little too hard lately, and I guess it's been a while since I've been on. I'm transitioning out of WoW-related research (this is a good thing -- trust me), and I've found myself actually thinking WoW might be fun again for the first time in months.

So that being said, how's the game just now?

When I last played, the lol-balance was so wacky it was hard to take the game seriously. Is it any better these days (or maybe worse)?

Either way, I'll probably log on soon and find out for myself. Hmm... how do I auto-attack again... Where is that /kill button...
and stuff
Miises

Re: How is Azeroth these days?

Post by Miises »

If class balance is what you're looking for, I beg of you, avert your eyes for a couple months till Cataclysm comes out.
This is the most imbalanced I've ever seen the game by far. It can be kinda funny though.

brb doing 45k ABs, 10k dps moonfire spamming and killing people in a deep freeze 100-0 with ice lance.
Bastosa

Post by Bastosa »

4.0 is out, and class balance pretty much went out the window. Blizz is pretty unapologetic about it. Basically saying they know its imbalanced as hell, but it will all work out when we hit 85.

Still pretty fun patch though, I think everyone (except Tucker) is enjoying learning new class mechanics.
"You face not Steve Bastosa alone, but the legions I command!"
Mctucker

Post by Mctucker »

Fuck this game
Resident forum troll
warac

Post by warac »

Tuckers just mad because he picked the wrong class, has no alts and fears change in all forms.
Khrono

Post by Khrono »

Mctucker wrote:Fuck this game
It's okay Tucker, you could always go holy :)