Upgrading my phone

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

warac

Upgrading my phone

Post by warac »

Been meaning to ask opinions on a couple phones from some of you guys, I have a iPhone 4 and been out of my contract for awhile but just now deciding it may be time for something new I am reluctant to leave iOS but at the same time feels like its lagging behind in terms of suport and features compared to the newest version of android, the htc one has really caought my eye the s4 a little less as one of the reasons I love my iPhone so much is the build quality and the only real difference between the phones is a plastic body vs alliminum body.

I'm not rushing out to get a phone and I may even wait for WWDC in June to see what apple has to say but I just thought if anyone has insight that I haven't been able to find thus far if love to hear it.
Frizle

Re: Upgrading my phone

Post by Frizle »

I would def wait till apple announces something. aside from that from what I've heard it's totally personal preference. if u like android u get one if u like iOS u get and iPhone. both company's can say they're better than the other but I think preference always trumps everything
warac

Re: Upgrading my phone

Post by warac »

Think im going to go with HTC One, i love the feel of the phone and i do miss being able to play around with android. and crazy says att has a 100 dollar mim on phone turn ins, might dig up my old G1 and give them that.