Worst Date Ever

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

Deathcard

Worst Date Ever

Post by Deathcard »

So my mom tried to set me up with this girl. I believe it was one of here work friends daughters. I already knew I didn't like this person. She was very conservative, hated cats/dogs (or really any pets), and thought video games were only for kids. She also had no sense of humor. Needless to say I wanted to make our first date our last. So I took her out bow hunting at 4 am in the snow. I told her she could just take pictures if shy didn't want to kill anything. I was not expecting to actually catch anything. Just wanted to bore her to death. But, I did end up bagging a 6 pointer. She was all ready grossed out by the blood trail leading up to the deer. I decided to make it worse by gutting the deer right their in front of here with my Bowie knife (the blade is a foot long and very impractical for cleaning an animal) I did have to use a smaller one to actually get in there. You know how you put your thumb over a garden hose to make water shoot farther? I did that with the carotid artery of the deer (that was actually an accident) and sprayed blood all over her coat. Then I asked her if she could hold something for a sec (the deer stomach). Right after I handed it to her she vomited.

My mom was not happy with my first date choice. My dad and brother thought it was hilarious. She did manage to get one picture. This was early on, it got worse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Miises

Re: Worst Date Ever

Post by Miises »

Deathcard

Post by Deathcard »

YOU GOT ME. It did look a lot like that though.
Bastosa

Post by Bastosa »

I don't know what to believe anymore.
"You face not Steve Bastosa alone, but the legions I command!"
Deathcard

Post by Deathcard »

Believe in Wolfjob.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sebulon

Post by Sebulon »

This would have never happened if you were a Gnome, man. We instill values in our young.

Sebulon

Post by Sebulon »

Welp, now I'm curious, how much of that was true?
Deathcard

Post by Deathcard »

73%
Miises

Post by Miises »

If that's a Wolfjob then I don't wanna know where you got the name Sharkjob from.