Dear Miises.....

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

Alyriza

Dear Miises.....

Post by Alyriza »

You are going to shit bricks my friend......
My keybinds, yours were good, but now, my totems.....they are bound to A S Z X with ctrl and alt modifiers, each letter is for each totem, and the format of the keys are set up how the totems are dropped around my character.....also mouse button is potion, and heroism is Alt ` (button next to 1) my opener now, is so much better, of course I am still working out some other keybinds but those are the big ones that are huge now....

I hope you are proud of me lol
-From your guildie shaman, Alyriza the Stormbreaker
Eels are among the creepiest of Azeroth's creatures.
Sure, there are those who pretend that they don't mind them - and others who actually claim to favor them. They are lying.
Truth be told, no one likes eels.
Eels don't even like eels.
Alyriza

Re: Dear Miises.....

Post by Alyriza »

As I finished writing my last post, I did some amazing shit, my bars have gaps now but its because certain talent tiers fill those in if i put an activated ability in them. But yeah I definitely did some good overall, you inspired me, now just going to be practicing this at dummies/heroics/maybe some bgs to get used to before Monday.

All in all, pat yourself in the back for inspiring me to change some stuff around, this definitely feels like a winner set up now.
Sure, there are those who pretend that they don't mind them - and others who actually claim to favor them. They are lying.
Alyriza

Post by Alyriza »

http://imgur.com/jcpBKeo

Some notes about them
-- 1 is for elemental blast (Ele spec)
-- 6 and middle mouse is wind shear just because whichever hits me will do the interrrupt lol
-- Alt ` (Alt tilde) is heroism
-- My other side mouse button, the non mumble one, is potion
-- S1 (Shift 1) Thunderstorm / Spirit Link with projection for resto
-- S2 (Shift 2) is for Elemental Mastery or Ancestral Swiftness (both specs) S3 (Shift 3) is Symbiosis (even for resto lol)
-- T is totemic projection and then Shift T is Totemic recall
-- V are my cc's: frost shock, hex, bind elemental
-- SA (Shift A) is earthquake / earth shield for resto
-- CC (Ctrl C) is blank for resto since i dont have a 2nd DR CD
-- 3rd bar that empty spot I couldn't think of anything for it, and i wanted to keep all 3 bars with 12 buttons
If you can think of something that could go there and what keybind, feel free to suggest
-- 3rd bar was the big pride and joy with the totems and also has healthstone bound to keypad +
-- Yes I have my proffesions bound again but they are on the keypad
-- N6 is my water/lightning shield, N7 is gear swap to appropriate current spec's gear, N8 is my title swapper, N9 is flametongue/earthliving weapon
-- Bar below character frame have no keybinds

I think this was a great setup for me, and it will be so amazing once I am used to it

PS: Do not worry about my main bar with rotation abilities, I am used to how they are and I am happy with them

Well this was a night well spent changing shit around, thank you, I hope I made you a happy aussie, stay cool (I was told by katie / hainao it is hot there)
Miises

Post by Miises »

Yeah it's hot as satan's ballsack right now even at 8:30 pm.

good shit on the keybinds, sounds really good (other than lava burst on F1, what the fuckidy fuck)
i didn't see anything on R, please tell me you didn't go back to using that for reply to whisper.
also G is pretty good.
and shift+4.

dunno if you have healthstone/healthpotion/bandage bound, one of those might work.
also could use one of those for boss specific macro like I was talking about.
Miises

Post by Miises »

I'll tank some dungeons/lfr or some shit if you want to get more used to em, let me know if you see me online.
Caliber

Post by Caliber »

Here's my 86 shaman's binds for ele and resto. Only skill im missing is the level 90 talent and Ascendance but that doesnt matter too much. Any named skills are mouseovers/macros. Also stormlash is bound, Idk why its not showing up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frizle

Post by Frizle »

So it came out aly was a clicker wasn't he :P
Miises

Post by Miises »

No but his keybinds were almost worse than clicking rofl