Physics represent!

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

Lagrangian

Physics represent!

Post by Lagrangian »

Weird Al as Isaac Newton! What more do you need?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yis7GzlXNM

Oh, just a quick note: That equation featured in the video isn't actually represented correctly. Sure, it isn't incorrect, but it's purposely made to seem significantly harder than it is. 1st: That reference to imaginary plane variable, i, is really just = (modification of +/-) 1. So, adding it doesn't change anything. [Remember imaginary number rules with even integer powers?] 2nd: The integral of sec () d() is simply the absolute sum of Sec + tan with the addition of the integration constant. SO! By attaching some limits of integration they can write this fancy sqrt nonsense to make it look way harder than it is. But anyways! Still a good video regardless

*Edit: Oh, forgot. The mention of the 1st Law of motion actually requires that, "no external forces present" Or, "sum of forces are equal to zero". So, it's a tad more than just starting some translational motion and flowing without alteration.
I was there you know - the day the 'Dread Citadel' descended from the skies over Stratholme. My unit stormed the 'frozen heart' of that fortress and to this day, I shall never forget that dreaded place; that Dread Citadel - Naxxramas.