I decree

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

Lagrangian

I decree

Post by Lagrangian »

I decree Cal must stay on his warrior! Seriously, did you look at how we (DPS at least) ranked last night? It was like, "BAM"! I thought the slew of my top-20s and some top-10s were good, but it was a good portion of us killing it! Except for Aly, he was just sucking it still :p
I was there you know - the day the 'Dread Citadel' descended from the skies over Stratholme. My unit stormed the 'frozen heart' of that fortress and to this day, I shall never forget that dreaded place; that Dread Citadel - Naxxramas.
Gruuv

Re: I decree

Post by Gruuv »

They're taking that sweet raid-wide Skull Banner effect away in WOD :(
Alyriza

Post by Alyriza »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats why i just wanna heal because i dont wanna think about the removal of raid wide skull banner
Eels are among the creepiest of Azeroth's creatures.
Sure, there are those who pretend that they don't mind them - and others who actually claim to favor them. They are lying.
Truth be told, no one likes eels.
Eels don't even like eels.
Lagrangian

Post by Lagrangian »

Well, I love it for now! Number 1 Rogue 10M and 4th across 10 + 25 and that's without ANY Garrosh points. Imma about to blow the fuckers away and take the damn cake! Then next week, getting my Combat spec up. Gonna show these "elite" rogues in other guilds how this baddie rogue rolls, bitchessss
I was there you know - the day the 'Dread Citadel' descended from the skies over Stratholme. My unit stormed the 'frozen heart' of that fortress and to this day, I shall never forget that dreaded place; that Dread Citadel - Naxxramas.
Caliber

Post by Caliber »

I'm just flattered, I knew those "drop a skull banner" classes I took would pay off. 8-)
Lagrangian

Post by Lagrangian »

Well, you drop the banner like no other!