epic wod gameplay

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

Bastosa

Re: epic wod gameplay

Post by Bastosa »

Deathcard wrote:Got on for like an hour to get to 100 before the downtime. Got 100 and logged off to see this. Just a heads up if I have to play destro again I am rerolling after this tier. Not even kidding.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings#680,real,1
Wow, impressive leveling.

Look at it this way. My main is leveled just as far as any alt you might want to switch too. Go nuts lol.
"You face not Steve Bastosa alone, but the legions I command!"
Miises

Post by Miises »

Deathcard wrote:Got on for like an hour to get to 100 before the downtime. Got 100 and logged off to see this. Just a heads up if I have to play destro again I am rerolling after this tier. Not even kidding.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings#680,real,1
those inter-class sim rankings usually have 0 relation to reality.

i saw mm is actuallly doing well though, damn...
Dink

Post by Dink »

Caliber

Post by Caliber »

I'm leaving queue cause fuck this, you can have my spot.

Gruuv

Post by Gruuv »

I turned it on at 1110 pst, queue was 3k people. I had a dinner party at 5pm, the queue was going to pop just in time for me to be gone and timeout.

So I reset it at 4pm, 7k people.

It's almost midnight and down to 1300. It'll probably pop with barely any time prior to 3am maintenance, and be unplayable.

Good thing I took today off work so I could enjoy this amazing experience.
Sebulon

Post by Sebulon »

So I thought I'd take advantage of the 9 hour time difference and logged on before maintenance was officially over, was able to play for about an hour before getting DC'ed and have been sitting in queue for 2-3 hours with 400 people still in front of me. T.T
Allepac

Post by Allepac »

OK so I've kind of been out of the loop since WoD launched and trying to catch up. I am finally able to login and its telling me 232 minutes How did you guys get in just wait it out? Once in do you have a way of keeping it from disconnecting if you are away. Looks like Blizz really messed up on this one. Mists launch was so smooth :(
Khrono

Post by Khrono »

I had quite the queues for the last few days, mostly just left them on to tick down while I did something else. Though yesterday I was roughly 2000th in queue and it randomly popped me to my character screen. But 3 hours seems to be the average for me at the moment and my anti-afk macro doesn't do me any good to stay logged in all the time when they keep resetting the servers.
Bastosa

Post by Bastosa »

Taking advantage of Teamviewer. At my in-laws today.... Got on my phone to get in queue, hoping it will be close in 3 hours when I get home.

Sent from my armchair using Taptalk
"You face not Steve Bastosa alone, but the legions I command!"
Allepac

Post by Allepac »

Ugh I just want to play. So disappointing. But at least I'm catching up on the Blizzcon videos