@kile proving grounds

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

Miises

@kile proving grounds

Post by Miises »

Here's a clip from when I was testing stuff earlier and I did the 2->3 amber trick. Might help for the dreaded wave 3 on spriest, look how fast they die rofl
https://youtu.be/JjhfhFrEbtk

In MoP when I was trying to perfect the timing on that trick for later waves, I found the best way to consistently time it was with CC. If you just rely on interrupts or pray for good timing you will get dicked half the time. If you can CC it (dunno how spriest fear shit works nowadays, may not be viable) and break the CC around 10s, it will immediately cast an amber and you can finish him off and position the amber to pop on the next wave.

If that doesn't work out, you could try replicate the timing of what I did in that clip, using his own amber for CC but it seems trickier.
Alyriza

Re: @kile proving grounds

Post by Alyriza »

Nice Exorsus Raid Tools notes Miises, I think we should coordinate using that more often and send to each other / everyone in the raid for certain mechanics, could be super helpful, especially since you can use class symbols/raid markers/anyfuckingicon as well as words.
Eels are among the creepiest of Azeroth's creatures.
Sure, there are those who pretend that they don't mind them - and others who actually claim to favor them. They are lying.
Truth be told, no one likes eels.
Eels don't even like eels.
Miises

Post by Miises »

Ugh, was just doing a proper run up to wave 60 something and my fucking action bar addon just completely stopped working. Like the problem I've been having where bartender thinks the alt key is stuck in, then it just completely stopped responding, couldn't even click the fucking buttons. What a waste of time.

downloading Dominoes...

edit: Dominoes sucks the big one, anyone know a good action bar mod?
Miises

Post by Miises »

lol wiped on wave 104

I was so out of it, I couldn't focus for like the last 30 waves. I fucked up big time on almost every single wave and ended up having to improvise half my cds, it was a miracle I got as far as I did. So many close calls. I think I could easy go 130 or so if I was playing well.

On like wave 70? the one with just the single big dude that becomes vulnerable at 20sec, I lagged out completely at like 22 seconds... I ended up mashing my buttons trying to do my rotation with no feedback and some how I managed to do it, my game caught back up half way into wave 81 without disconnecting me somehow. I'll dig through the recording later and upload that clip, was pretty funny.

Oh, and I ended up with 2/100 durability on my gun so it only would've lasted me another 4-5 waves so I don't feel as bad about my derpiness towards the end. You can't drop jeeves in there and there's no repair vendor, I guess I need to do some more 5 mans and farm up another gun to swap out....
Bastosa

Post by Bastosa »

Miises wrote: edit: Dominoes sucks the big one, anyone know a good action bar mod?
Not sure what you were using before, but I have never had a problem with Bartender.
"You face not Steve Bastosa alone, but the legions I command!"
Deathcard

Post by Deathcard »

Dont try to swap weps. It kills you right away.
Lybydose

Post by Lybydose »

You can swap weapons (or any other piece) as long as the item you're swapping to is the same or lower ilvl. If it's lower ilvl, you won't be able to swap back later though, since that would be a "higher ilvl swap" when you try it.
Miises

Post by Miises »

sweet thx, it sucks how fast hunter weapons break