The Nerdy "Check my mixtape"

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

Bjorsen

Post by Bjorsen »

Hey folks! I'm part of a YouTube channel with some friends and have my own little series coming out! So without further ado, here's video number one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nubvKVYds9c
Please check it out, give it a like if you like, comment and subscribe, whatever it may be.
Deathcard

Re: The Nerdy "Check my mixtape"

Post by Deathcard »

Should turn yourself up a little bit, or the game sound down.
Miises

Post by Miises »

I only ever played the first couple minutes of this then forgot about it for some reason, seemed like a really beautiful game. I think I'm gonna pick it up again, so I stopped watching to avoid spoilers, looks good though. Maybe consider adding a spoiler alert at the beginning so retards don't complain. Constructive criticism #2, the font and color scheme on the top overlay bar is pretty ugly. #3 move webcam so it doesn't cover important UI elements and make the cam a bit bigger maybe.

I think you have a good voice for this kinda thing, nohomo. Most letsplay type channels are obnoxious yelling people, being more quiet/informative is good imo.
Bastosa

Post by Bastosa »

Nice job, man. Very cool.

I'm going on a 12 hour plane ride on Wednesday, so this is a very timely recommendation. I picked up the game. Looked like a great way to kill a few hours!
"You face not Steve Bastosa alone, but the legions I command!"
Bjorsen

Post by Bjorsen »

It's a beautiful game and I found the story rather interesting, just found out they are doing a sequel too. Thanks for the advice kile, it was one live take so gonna be rolled in for the next one :P
Bjorsen

Post by Bjorsen »

Episode 2 is up, check it if you want, time for more nyquil.
Miises

Post by Miises »

I loooove the metro games.
Turn down your game sounds :P
Bjorsen

Post by Bjorsen »

Miises wrote:I loooove the metro games.
Turn down your game sounds :P
God man I know! this one turned out so bad on the balance there and I had tried to change the setting I thought turned them down, also being ill didn't help me being quiet.
Deathcard

Post by Deathcard »

Turn the game sound down you fuck (sorry i'm probly on legal drugs) ... Subscribed. But ya, your voice and face are super nice for this sort of thing. I'f you and I were both into dudes I would ask you if you wanted to dock PPs because i'm really into youtube stuff.
warac

Re: RE: Re: The Nerdy "Check my mixtape"

Post by warac »

Deathcard wrote:Turn the game sound down you fuck (sorry i'm probly on legal drugs) ... Subscribed. But ya, your voice and face are super nice for this sort of thing. I'f you and I were both into dudes I would ask you if you wanted to dock PPs because i'm really into youtube stuff.
Ohhh boy never let this be deleted

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk