Yogg +0

Like Trade Chat, Only Worse

Moderators: Allepac, Bastosa

Bastosa

Yogg +0

Post by Bastosa »

Another amazing video, god I want to do this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqtNyeNb ... r_embedded
"You face not Steve Bastosa alone, but the legions I command!"
Talonni

Re: Yogg +0

Post by Talonni »

I particularly like that everyone seemed to know exactly what they were doing, that's always makes it easier. :) Not sure I agree with the call to ignore adds at the end (I assume) since they didn't seem to be in any danger at the time. Maybe they were close to enrage or something though. Smooth kill for what people like to refer to as a difficult hard mode. We need an EU bootcamp or something!
Bastosa

Post by Bastosa »

Talonni wrote:I particularly like that everyone seemed to know exactly what they were doing, that's always makes it easier. :) Not sure I agree with the call to ignore adds at the end (I assume) since they didn't seem to be in any danger at the time. Maybe they were close to enrage or something though.
The adds are unkillable in this hard mode, thats why they "ignore" them. :)

You need to get them down to 1 hp then prevent Yogg from dropping AOE heals.

The hunters do an amazing job pulling out the marked ones during each heal. Picking out the ones marked with the heal and pulling them to a safe distance is supposed to be almost impossible to time. Really skilled DPS and a brilliant strat here.

And yes, everyone knows exactly what they are doing, otherwise they wouldn't be only 1 of 3 guilds in the world to have done this.
"You face not Steve Bastosa alone, but the legions I command!"
Aladan

Post by Aladan »

Quite impressive. It doesn't look nearly as chaotic when everyone's doing what they're supposed to be doing, and the group is consistently keeping 20-40k DPS on the boss. The EU is making us look bad. :P
"But Lisa, treating people equally when they clearly are not is called what kids?" ... "Communism!" - The Simpsons
Sebulon

Post by Sebulon »

I found it amazing though that as soon as Stars released their strat for the World First kill, Paragon (and some other guild) got it too.

But yeah, the coordination needed in that fight is insane O.O
When I looked at the first video Stars released I didn't understand wtf they were oing in all that chaos untill I read the strat. Awesome work though!

On a sidenote, Warlocks are very important for that encounter - yay!
Talonni

Post by Talonni »

Sebulon wrote: On a sidenote, Warlocks are very important for that encounter - yay!
Warlocks are never important, don't kid yourself.
Sebulon

Post by Sebulon »

A man can dream though, a man can dream.